Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Not only does Mark Richt have Miami undefeated at 3-0 but now he has his players going back to the classic 80's/90's retro jersey he used to wear when he was a quarterback. I absolutely love the look. I'm not a Hurricanes fan but these jerseys are awesome. It's a classic look that still fits with today's game.FIRST LOOK: Adidas takes Miami retro, wearing orange vs FSU on 10/8, white vs Virginia Tech on 10/20 pic.twitter.com/DBvhqjLTrK— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) September 19, 2016
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 11:45 AM
Madison Bumgarner and Yasiel Puig are two ball players who tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves. Last night in a huge divisional matchup they displayed how fragile each of their feelings are.
This emotional outburst just shows you that baseball players can be giant pussies. MadBum and Puig stared each other down after a weak ground out. How dare you stare at me!
I mean come on guys. Get laid or stop doing PEDs. Just calm the fuck down.
And while I agree it's good to see some emotion in baseball these emotional outbursts are on par with a kid not getting the candy bar he wants. Wahhh I don't want you to look at me anymore!
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 10:31 AM
Monday, September 19, 2016
Instead of diving into the shit show Notre Dame football displayed Saturday night vs Michigan State let's look at the highlight from a great tailgating video. This "older gentleman" is clearly reliving his ole college glory days with a young college lassie.
Twerk Like A Champion Today!
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 1:24 PM
Everyone please look at what I have to deal with on a daily basis.— Jeff Moore (@jeffrey_moore7) September 18, 2016
Go dawgs? pic.twitter.com/lj9CXKO3Nr
I would say this Georgia fan is a complete idiot but then I would be a hypocrite. This is what college football passion is all about. If you can't get jacked up for a last minute, game-winning touchdown pass from your freshman QB Jacob Eason to move to 3-0 on the young season then you aren't a real fan.
You know why this UGA fanatic bleeds red and black? Because he can break windows by celebrating and get stitches shortly after in the hospital.
That's Chubb Strong in my book.
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 12:43 PM
5. Jonathan Allen's incredible touchdown run vs Ole Miss
Always nice to see the big men getting in the end zone. Bama's Jonathan Allen is nearly 300 pounds but looked like a gazelle running his way toward a huge TD in Bama's comeback win in Oxford.
4. Jacob Eason Delivers 20-yard Game Winning TD Strike To Beat Mizzou
It wasn't the best performance from the true freshman but when it counted Jacob Eason delivered a beautiful touch pass to WR Isaiah McKenzie for the game-winning TD in a tough road environment vs Mizzou.
3. Leonard Fournette's Stiff Arm/Throwdown vs Mississippi State
It's good to see Leonard Fournette back in the highlights making Buga Nation plays!
2. Lamar Jackson With Another Heisman Trophy Worthy Play vs FSU
Action Jackson was at it again in the big showdown vs FSU with this electric 47-yard TD run. He hit circle button a couple of times to get into the endzone in route to a 63-20 statement win vs #2 FSU.
1. Ohio State's Noah Brown Touchdown Behind-the-Defenders Back Catch
Sick. Absolutely sick. This was just one of Noah Brown's 4 touchdown catches vs the Sooners Saturday night in Ohio State's blowout win. Welcome to college football young man.
Matt Fairchild grew up a fan of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Baltimore Orioles, Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons. In other words he has a sports team problem on top of his drinking problem. Displaying a loyal, never-ending-love for his teams despite their consistent struggles to return to their "glory days" only shows the insane ramblings that permeate his controversial sport writings. Fairchild started SportsCrack.com in 2005 where you can find great t-shirts and sports merchandise. See more of his work at UHND. He can be reached at email@example.com or on Twitter @sportscrack
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 10:47 AM
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 6:59 AM
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 12:15 PM
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
We got a new blog and a new website server!
Check out our new blog HERE
Also check out our new STORE PAGE and use promotion code SALE20 to get 20% OFF!
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 8:44 AM
Tuesday, August 09, 2016
Baseball can be an art form at times. Whether the art is a Monet or a Jackson Pollock depends. Last night two All-Star players tried their best at perfecting the art of the slide. Luckily for both this wasn't the Olympics and they weren't be judged by a 1-10 scale.
First slide we have is Freddie Freeman going into second in Milwaukee.
— MLB (@MLB) August 9, 2016Freeman pulled off some Michael Jackson shit to get in there with the double. Not the prettiest slide but it worked.
On the other hand you have Buster Posey going into third face first. Kids I don't recommend sliding like this unless you want to look like Ray Rice's wife.
Sliding in your DMs like https://t.co/K2EhWRZ2Kv— Dappropos of Nothing (@dapremonster) August 9, 2016
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 9:49 AM
Thursday, August 04, 2016
Today the coaches released their initial preseason poll for the 2016 season.
Let's take a look at their top 25...
1. Alabama - Can't really argue this. Nick Saban is coming off another NC (his 4th at Bama) and despite looking for a new QB Bama is loaded with talent at every position.
2. Clemson - Deshaun Watson and Dabo Swinney's team would have been my pick for #1. They were a couple of plays away from going undefeated last season. Expect them to contend again for a playoff spot.
3. Oklahoma - I'm expecting the Sooners and Baker Mayfield to take a step back this season. On paper they look great but whenever Oklahoma comes in with a lot of hype they seem to disappoint. I still can't get over them losing to Texas last year.
4. FSU - I guess the ACC is now the best top tier conference eh(if we are counting ND as a member)? Who's going to play QB for the Seminoles? I would recommend giving the ball to Dalvin Cook and figure it out as the season goes on.
5. Ohio State - Don't expect the Buckeyes to take a step back just because more than half of their starters were drafted by the NFL. Urban Meyer has QB JT Barrett back and plenty of 5 star kids waiting to prove that 2015 was a false flag of a season.
6. LSU - I love Leonard Fournette but I don't see LSU contending for anything unless they can find a reliable QB. If the Bayou Bengals struggle again this season Les Miles will be forced out.
7. Stanford - Christian McCaffrey can do it all. Run, catch, pass, return kicks. He's the best all-around player in college football and should have won the Heisman last year.
8. Michigan - The schedule sets up favorable for a playoff push in Jim Harbaugh's second season in Ann Arbor. I'm not convinced the talent is there yet with rival Ohio State but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Wolverines make the playoffs.
9. Notre Dame - Yes the schedule is somewhat difficult but if the Fighting Irish can avoid the injury bug that has devastated their last two seasons they should again contend for a playoff spot after narrowly missing it in 2015. Expect Deshone Kizer to start vs Texas in week 1.
10. Tennessee - The Vols are the favorite to win the SEC East which really isn't saying much these days. If Joshua Dobbs can step up his game and get more accuracy with his passes past 10 yards the Vols could be legit.
11. Michigan State - You know Mark Dantonio will have his team contending for the Big Ten title yet again despite losing starting QB Connor Cook. Never ever count out Sparty with their head coach.
12. Ole Miss - The only team to beat Alabama the last two seasons returns Swag Kelly (the self-proclaimed best QB in the nation) and some excellent players who they paid a lot of booster money for. The return on investment better pay off for the Rebels.
13. Houston - Tom Herman is back. Greg Ward is back. They destroyed FSU in the Peach Bowl. They went 13-1. Why are they ranked this low? Not sure but I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat Oklahoma week 1 despite being a double digit underdog.
14. TCU - The Horned Frogs collapsed down the final furlong stretch last season but don't expect coach Gary Patterson to play the sympathy card. TCU can win the Big 12.
15. Iowa - Until the Hawkeyes play a legit schedule I can't seriously take them as a playoff contender. Did anyone see them get slaughtered in the Rose Bowl?
16. Georgia - First year head coach and potential first year freshman QB starter doesn't usually pay high dividends especially in the SEC. New coach Kirby Smart will clean up the mediocrity Mark Richt left but it's going to take a few seasons.
17. USC - Clay Helton is officially the head coach of the USC Trojans. WTF? Here is live reaction of FUSC faithful:
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 12:24 PM
If you followed the Atlanta Falcons at all last season you know the offense wasn't exactly clicking on all cylinders for the 8-8 Dirty Birds. Matt Ryan had arguably his worst season in first-year offensive coordinator's Kyle Shanahan offense. Ryan threw for just 21 TDs while throwing 16 INTs. Matty Ice looked anything but cool and much of the blame went to Shanahan and his new offense. Well it's good to see Ryan is feeling generous enough to patch up their somewhat rocky relationship by throwing interceptions to Shanahan in training camp.Contrary to rumors, Kyle Shanahan & Matt Ryan do work well together. #Falcons pic.twitter.com/vWK6jOUaqS— Knox Bardeen (@knoxbardeen) August 4, 2016
Next time I would recommend Ryan throwing to the guy who wears #11 and not the coach. I've heard #11 is pretty good.
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 11:04 AM
Tuesday, August 02, 2016
Talk about selling your soul for the almighty dollar. When I think of Michigan football the first thing that comes to my mind is Michael Jordan jumping from the free throw line in the Slam Dunk Contest 30 years ago. It only makes sense then to slap Michael Jordan brand Jumpman logos all over your uniform including the jersey, pants, gloves, and cleats. They should have put a giant MJ on the ass of the pants because Michigan is getting fucked right in the ass by Nike. Good lord Michigan this is pathetic. You have a basketball player on your football uniforms. He didn't even go to your school. His alma mater beat your school in the infamous Chris Webber time out game. I would say I've never been more embarrassed for Michigan football till today but then again I still remember the last time Brady Hoke opened up his mouth and called Notre Dame "chicken." We all remember how that worked out...
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 11:31 AM