For those of you who may be interested in the Tarholes, FUSC, and Crank Me Up! shirts I have a good deal going for those t-shirts till Wednesday at midnight. They are now on sale for only $10 so feel free to load up on the shirts before the sale ends.
Here are the links for the sale items:
TARHOLES SHIRT FOR $10
FUSC SHIRT FOR $10
CRANK ME UP! SHIRT FOR $10
Monday, October 06, 2008
Salma Hayek was on German television this week promoting her affinity for the German holiday of Oktoberfest by showing off the puppies. God blessed her in so many ways...
Picture HT: Huffington Post
If seeing Salma in a low cut traditional dirndl doesn't make you thirsty then you should just go ahead and cut your losses and exit this world. God would want you too.
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 11:53 AM
Picture HT: Brian
By the way I am still looking for tickets to the UGA-Tennessee game so if anybody has any extras they need to get rid of please email me. I will give you free publicity on the blog if you have a company or work for a company needing some promotion. In fact, I will give you a banner ad on the right toolbar for a month for 4 tickets. Right now I would even settle for tickets to the Vandy game in Athens. Just putting it out there.
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 11:40 AM
We are almost to the midpoint of the regular season in college football so I figured why not take a look at the top players in the nation. Before the season started the front runners, in other words the guys getting the most publicity, were Beanie Wells, Knowshon Moreno, Tim Tebow, and Chase Daniel. The first three guys have apparently fallen back in the discussion because their teams have a bad loss or injuries played a part. This is a shame because I still think Wells is the best running back in the nation with Moreno being a close second. Tebow is just getting hit way too many times this season and it is eventually going to catch up with him if it hasn't already. In fact the guy will be damaged goods by the time Urban Meyer is done with him and enters the NFL Draft.
1. Chase Daniel, Missouri-Chase has been near flawless all season while leading the Tigers to a chance for not only a Big 12 Title but a BCS Title. He is on pace for a 36 TD-to-2 INT season while completing over 75% of his passes. His pinpoint accuracy shredded apart Nebraska on Saturday night and should get plenty of voters to notice.
2. Colt McCoy, Texas-The Real McCoy has rebounded nicely from a dismal 2007 sophomore season. He is on pace for over 40 TD's combined throwing and running and has Texas back in the National Championship talk. If he has a big game against Oklahoma this week he could be the new front runner.
3. Beanie Wells, Ohio State-He has missed half of the season because of a toe injury but in the 3 games he played he has been dynamic and unstoppable. The Buckeyes are garbage without him but with him they are a top 15 team. He is a force to be reckoned with and I have the feeling if he can stay healthy he can't get back into the Heisman discussion real quickly. He is that good.
4. Javon Ringer, Michigan State-He has carried the Spartans all season and while I know his YPC is not that impressive it is hard to argue with a QB as bad as Hoyer that defenses are overly stacking guys in the box trying to stop Ringer. He is on pace for 450 carries this season which equates to about two seasons of solid running. This will kill his NFL stock but the kid is a flat out player who deserves to be mentioned as a Heisman contender.
5. Charles Scott, LSU-Scott has emerged as a top flight RB this season and has eclipsed the 100 yard rushing mark in every game for the Tigers. If he has a big game this week against Florida, say 140 plus yards and a couple of TDs, then his name will start getting a lot more pub. You have to remember SEC defenses are lot harder to go against than say Big 12 defenses so that is why I pick a guy like Scott over say a Sam Bradford or Graham Harrell at this point.
Just missed the cut: Knowshon Moreno(Georgia), Tim Tebow(Florida), Sam Bradford(Oklahoma), Graham Harrell(Texas Tech), Glen Coffee (Alabama)
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 10:15 AM
Paraguay's Leryn Franco captured the hearts of millions of males this summer when she competed in the javelin throw in Beijing. Her looks and not her actual skill made her an overnight internet sensation and now On205th has the NSFW pictures of Franco on the catwalk.
It's now only a matter of time before Franco is in Playboy. Then after that she will make some boring cameos on soap operas. Then soft porn. Then hard core porn. It's the circle of life.
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 7:26 AM