The Donald is right about one thing. These hats are the hottest thing out there.
But I don't know if he's just being a constant salesperson or joking or lying but you can get these hats right now.
In fact you can buy the RED MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT right here.
You can buy the original WHITE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT right here.
And in fact you can buy the NAVY MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT right here.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
10. FSU - For the first half there FSU fans thought they got Notre Dame's sloppy seconds as Everett Golson was struggling vs South Florida. Golson was lights out in the 2nd half and FSU escaped the upset bid at home. They got a tough road game at BC this week.
9. Ole Miss - Two straight 70 plus performances vs Sisters of the Poor will get you hyped up. Now comes the real test. Ole Miss opens up SEC play with Bama in Tuscaloosa. Bama owes them one for last season but the Rebels aren't afraid to compete.
8. TCU - The Horned Frogs got the offense rolling with 70 last week and face another shithole program in SMU this week. It must be nice to play warm up games this time of the year.
7. UCLA - Credit goes to the Bruins for playing BYU this week. Prayers to their nuts though.
6. Georgia Tech - GT comes rolling into Notre Dame this week riding a triple option offense that has been nearly unstoppable for 9 games now. The Yellow Jackets are in unfamiliar territory being the road favorite to a team ranked ahead of them. Maybe they can figure out an equation to solve this problem.
5. Alabama - Huge game vs Ole Miss this week. It's a revenge game for the Crimson Tide since Bo Wallace and the Rebels beat them last year in Oxford. This year in Tuscaloosa expect Saban to come firing out.
4. Texas A&M - Did you know the Aggies only have 3 road games? How is that even possible? Those lucky fuckers get Nevada this week at home. It should be another blowout.
3. Notre Dame - Well what can you say about the Fighting Irish other than they are surviving the game of attrition right now. Losing starters in QB Malik Zaire and TE Durham Smythe would be debilitating for most programs but they won a hard fought road game in Virginia. The true test comes this week vs Georgia Tech. They are going to need to burn all the boats with the next man in philosophy.
2. Baylor - Yes they beat up Lamar. The school that is. Not this guy from Revenge Of The Nerds. Fortunately for the Bears after the hard fought win they get to take a week off to prepare for the juggernaut that is Rice. That's not gay at all.
1. Ohio State - The Buckeyes continued their cupcake schedule with a 38-0 win vs Hawaii. While they didn't cover the 42 point spread nor did they run the ball efficiently they still won by 5 touchdowns and a field goal.
Posted by Matt Fairchild (email@example.com) at 10:41 AM
You think the ND boys are letting the devastating news of Malik Zaire's broken ankle get them down?
This week's Trick Shot Monday includes Johnny Lattner's Heisman Trophy. It not only got wet but it completed the dream shot from senior captain Joe Schmidt. Way to go Schmidt. Now go out and beat Georgia Tech!
Posted by Matt Fairchild (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 10:06 AM