SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

GATORS FINALLY GO DOWN

Okay, well, it's only a student at the University of Florida who was arrested and tasered at a John Kerry event at a campus forum but at least it's entertaining.

I'm loving the screams of "what did I do?"

You are acting like an idiot dipshit. I love democracy and I believe we should all have the right to free speech, but a part of me loves seeing this kid named Andrew Meyer the Cryer (no apparent relation to Urban, but he sounds like him) going down hard for acting like he is better than everybody. Sure he may be better than John Kerry, shit, who isn't? The guy lost to George Bush for heaven's sake.

But one thing you will learn as you get older: You are never better than the cops! No matter how many drinks you have had.

Ask OJ.

No comments: