SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007


MICHAEL VICK TESTS POSITIVE FOR MARIJUANA
Shocker isn't it? America's favorite felon tested positive for the holy grass back on September 13th. He has since been ordered to stay at home with an electronic monitoring device and receive mental health counseling. I got a better recommendation. Why don't we take all the Vick supporters who booed the Animal Rights activist last night in Atlanta and shower them with chum and just dump them in the choppy waters of Capetown, South Africa.

Listen people, I'm going to say it as nicely as possible....VICK IS A FUCKING IDIOT!

Don't support that sack of garbage. He is a rich prick who doesn't give a shit. And those people who just embarrassed the rest of Atlanta including myself last night by booing a guy who supports the rights to protect animals from cruelty can seriously, and I mean seriously, go....

Sorry people, I'm in a glass case of emotion right now.

No comments: