SportsCrack Blog

Sunday, November 04, 2007


NFL PICKS
My college picks yesterday performed as well as Notre Dame this season, going 3-6 with two pushes. So take these NFL picks for what they are worth...

GREEN BAY PACKERS(+1.5) AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Brett Favre is playing some of his best football right now and I think the Pack will continue to roll with a tough victory at Arrowhead.

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS(-3.5) VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
The Saints are the better team, it's in the Superdome, and Reggie Bush doesn't have to worry about Marcus Stroud. I'm taking the Saints.

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS(-7.5) AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS
The Chargers are red hot and the Vikings aren't. I think the Chargers should blow them out.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS(+6) VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
I like the Colts in the RCA Dome as the 6 point dog.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES(+3.5) VS DALLAS COWBOYS
Home field advantage for the Eagles will be huge and the Eagles want to win for their coach.

BALTIMORE RAVENS(+9) AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS
I'm not sure why the Ravens are such big underdogs, maybe because of the injuries but they always play the Steelers tough. I will take the Ravens as the road dog.

No comments: