SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

SEPARATED AT BIRTH

Damn, I suddenly have the urge for a Baby Ruth. TheWizardofOdds has their weekly Separated at Birth blog posting and I thought it would be appropriate to show the Frank Beamer one only because I'm a dick. Anyways, I'm actually attending the Georgia Tech/Nerds vs Virginia Tech/not a real "Tech" school matchup tonight at Bobby Dodd. I will be sporting the Nerds shirt so I'm sure I will be getting a lot of high fives from all the international students who go there and don't drink. Fucking pansies. Maybe I should bring all my left over Baby Ruth Halloween candy and throw it at Beamer as he sloths onto the Grant Field. I'm sure it will be an exciting game you know since Tashard Choice isn't playing and Chan Gailey is coaching...yeah, hmmm, did I mention I will be consuming a lot of Natty Lights. By the start of the game after tailgating with my buddy Chuck I'm sure I will be screaming something like this....


Go Nerds!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun matt-wow,that big ten poon is awful!
hookem