SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


UGA SENIORS CALL FOR "BLACKOUT"
When I first heard of the Georgia Bulldog seniors calling for a "blackout" for this week's game against Auburn in Athens, I wondered how in the world are they going to be able to do that when, you know, 98.7% of the crowd is WHITE?

I mean I understand the whole Penn State "white out" deal because white people wear white shirts and those Quakers have milky skin already so it doesn't take much effort. But there is no way everybody in Athens attending the game is just going to wear black shirts and put on black face. It's impossible.

Next thing you know they are going to ask for a red out and will be busing in all the Mexicans from Buford Highway. Obviously this is a racial issue and I didn't want to get involved but I felt it needed to be brought up. What do you guys think? Would you guys be offended if UGA wore black face to the game against Auburn?

No comments: