SportsCrack Blog

Friday, February 08, 2008

COCKFIGHT ANYONE?


I'm not going to lie, when I first heard Pedro Martinez and cockfight in the same sentence I shouted to myself "I knew it!!!" But sadly I was a little disappointed to find out it involves roosters and not sword fighting. My life is sad, I know this already. I don't know what to feel about the whole cockfighting scene. Actually I feel a little dirty just writing it. I'm sure in some way Urban Meyer invented the game. Only a dirty scumbag with no sense of right or wrong would create such a game and privately I could not think of a more deplorable person other than maybe Peter Angelos. Of course we all know Coronel Sanders created cockfighting so there is no reason to bring Meyer in to this game. Hell, he already gave up his soul a long time ago to be a SEC coach. But if I had to pick a fight with a cock named Urban Meyer I think I would choose someone regal, almost ready if not laughing at the chance to prove how big of a fraud the once great Liar will be exposed in the near future. I name my cock Mark Richt because he will own and kill Urban for years to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

matt, you are a great man and i appreciate you

- a georgia fan