SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

ST LOUIS CARDINAL FANS LOVE THE KIDS


Those St. Louis Cardinal fans sure are a classy bunch. As much ass-kissing and self-fellating the whole Cardinal nation wants to give itself every year by saying "We are the best baseball fans in the world" we counter it by offering up videos as the one above demonstrates that they are no better than New York or even Philly fans. In fact the only other difference between those fan bases besides the Midwestern accent is the enormous amounts of mullets and camouflage that is on display every home game in Busch Stadium. And since St. Louis is basically in the middle of the country with nothing else around it besides manure and a cool looking arch it has a tendency to attract all forms of rednecks from around the likes of Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, and the mecca of Arkansas. Trust me, I've been to St. Louis and I do think it is a great baseball city. But like all cities with a loyal fan base you have the same jerk offs who cuss at kids because they got in the way of videotaping Albert Pujols.

Here are some pictures from JoeSportsfan.com of the lovely Cardinal fans...












Sorry, I tried to find some pictures of some hot St. Louis poon but understandably they don't attend baseball games in Busch Stadium with this collection of handsome lookers on display every home game. But at least they are a classy bunch up there.

5 comments:

cards88 said...

I attend 8 to 10 cardinal games a year, and meet plenty of hot poon, I must admit you do see some interesting people, such as the ones pictured, but still there's plenty of poon.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Send some pictures.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cards88 said...

Of Cardinal Poon???
Don't Worry, during last years great showing, I seriously got 2 nice bleacher seats for less than 10 bucks on eBay, so if I can pay that for 2 seats this year I'll increase my attendance, after I paid 400$ for my standing room ticket n the world series Ill take a discount!

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I have a feeling you won't be having a problem getting cheap tickets this year. The Cards could be really, really bad especially if they are relying on guys like Juan Gonzalez(I just farted because I was laughing so hard) and Matt Clement.

But yeah, send us some Cards poon. We need the entertainment.