SportsCrack Blog

Monday, February 02, 2009

THE TWO BEST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS

All of the other ones sucked balls. I am especially disappointed in the Budweiser marketing people. I don't give a rat's ass about some stinking horses guys! Anyways, here they are...



And this one was okay for Bud Light...


I think it's time to bring back Bud Bowl for the halftime show. I had no interest in watching Bruce Springsteen along with everybody else who grew up outside of the northeast.

UPDATE: I forgot about this E Trade talking baby commercial. It must have been the booze. It makes me forget shit like where did I hide my gun and who am I going to pin the murder on this time. I love drinking....



Am I forgetting any other commercials? If I am please be a dick and tell me what I missed on my list of best commercials in the comment section.

No comments: