SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

POLICE OFFICERS CAN BE SWEET AND SYMPATHETIC

Houston Texan's runningback Ryan Moat was given a ticket for running a red light in order to see his dying mother-in-law before she passed away. Unfortunately the cop didn't care and delayed Moat by being a dick. Seriously, I can be a dick sometimes but I could never be this assholish.

Check out the cop video if you want to see how inhuman a human being can be. The officer Robert Powell clearly has a future cut out for him at AIG. Anyways the mother-in-law passed away before Moat could see her. Officer Powell said all of this could have been avoided if Moat had a better attitude. And by attitude I mean not black.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u stay classy officer powell.

Anonymous said...

That made me really fucking angry.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Last I heard the officer has been put on temporary leave. He should be fired but I don't think that will happen.