SportsCrack Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE BRAVES-RED SOX SERIES

Forget about a flu-stricken Tommy Hanson extending his scoreless innings streak to 20 yesterday at The Ted, if you were at the Braves-Red Sox game yesterday this was the highlight of the game you couldn't see on television...

It appears Jeff Francoeur's older, fatter brother had a few too many in Hotlanta and decided charging the field with two outs in the 9th was a fantastic idea. Decent take down by security. I give it a 7. With only 9 combined runs in the entire series between the two teams this got the crowd the loudest.

Video HT: Deadspin via Red Sox Monster

1 comment:

Shaun said...

I took Phentermine everyday for two weeks and realized that I wasn't feeling the same. I called my doctor and she recommended I take Phentermine for a couple of days and then skip a couple of days. So I did and the feeling came back. Your body just gets immune to the Phentermine after taking it everyday. Overall while on Phentermine I lost a total of 43 pounds over a three month period. Exercise was not part of my weight loss due to the fact that I am limited because of my Scoliosis. So that goes to show Phentermine is a powerful pill. I'm sure you would lose alot more if you exercised while on Phentermine. Obesity health issues include heart problems, poor circulation, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, increased chance of diabetes and lack of proper exercise. People that have obesity issues need to focus on eating a healthier diet and beginning a light to moderate cardio workout program or routine that can be followed on a regular basis. 2. You must alter your eating habits.