SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JUST GET HERE ALREADY

Dear College Football,

It's been way too long since we last saw each other. Just the thought of Saturdays in the fall bring me back to those days when we would literally wake up in each other's arms and then go to bed with each other after finishing those 30 packs. Sure I could tell you that you don't mean that much to me and that baseball can fill my insatiable needs while you are gone but then of course I would not only be lying to you but myself as well. I miss you. I need you. Life is hell without you. Please come back. I'm on my knees begging.

Love you,

Matt

P.S.-I attached a little video to show you how much I care and think about you. Just get here already.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, first off - great video find... I think I'm going to watch this every morning until Sept 3.
2nd, great letter to CFB. Hallmark should pay you to put this in a "Thinking of you" card. Can that be a t-shirt?