SportsCrack Blog

Monday, August 03, 2009

URBAN MEYER SIGNS EXTENSION WITH FLORIDA



Georgia and Notre Dame fans should just sit down, take a deep breath, and relax.

Urban Meyer is going to stay at Florida for a while. FUCK!

He signed a 6 year extension that will pay him nearly $4 million a season to stay in Gainesville. I heard Urban was leaning toward leaving the Gators after Tim Tebow graduates and cures cancer but then he saw this entertaining rap song about Tebow and he figured he would stay in the South and dominate the SEC with those cool looking Gaytors Wal-Mart jerseys...

Video HT: EDSBS

Honestly I don't know how I feel about Urban Meyer staying. Hopefully Charlie Weis can right the ship up in Notre Dame and start winning some ball games (I expect nothing less than 11 victories this season) so I no longer have to worry about what or if Urban Meyer is going to leave Gainesville for South Bend. If I was a die hard Georgia fan I would be a little worried with him staying. Meyer is basically Steve Spurrier 2.0 but he already has more national championships in 4 years than the ole Ball Coach. Maybe Mark Richt will pray real hard and come up with a scheme to beat Urbie after the mid afternoon rape they received in Jax last year.

No comments: