SportsCrack Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

ROGER FEDERER BETWEEN THE LEGS SHOT



My balls shrivel at the thought of swinging a metal object forcefully between my legs but the world's greatest tennis player, Roger Federer, has balls of steel so he can do whatever he wants. Federer advances to his 17th final in the last 18 majors which is a phenomenal feat to face up and comer Juan Martin Del Potro who crushed Federer's main nemesis Rafa Nadal yesterday in straight sets. If Federer wins it will be his 16th grand slam title and his 6th US Open title in a row.

And yes, the only reason I'm writing about this is to completely forget about Saturday's events in Ann Arbor. The only thing I'm trying to remember for the good of my body and mind is that Michael Floyd proved yet again he is the most dominating receiver in college football. Floyd is the Larry Fitzgerald of college football.

No comments: