SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WTF HAPPENED TO THE REDSKINS?



Seriously, this might be one of the dumbest play calls I have ever seen. I didn't watch the game last night because I was too busy watching one of the shittiest movies I have ever seen called "The Happening" by M. Night Never Going to Make a Movie Worth a Shit Lamadamadingdong. The only reason I looked the play up was because they were mentioning it today on sports talk radio. Has head coach Jim Zorn just mailed it in or what? I feel bad for the punter, Hunter Smith, because you know you are going to get absolutely killed. Washington PD should charge Zorn with involuntary manslaughter for calling this bullshit.

I think a "Deadskins" shirt is in order soon. Growing up the Redskins were in the upper echelon of NFL franchises but have disappeared much like the Raiders. It's sad because the Redskins have a passionate fanbase who deserve better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.