SportsCrack Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

ASHLEY JUDD DOES A SHITTY JOHN WALL DANCE IMPERSONATION



I know what you are saying: "Fuck it! She can sit on my face and do whatever the hell she wants to do!"

And yes, I agree.

I filled out my bracket last night and right now I got Kansas, Syracuse, Kentucky and Baylor in my Final 4. I know I am probably going to regret the Syracuse and Baylor picks as I could see both of them not even making the sweet 16 but I'm going to stick with my gut feeling. I got Kansas winning the whole thing. I've watched a lot more college basketball this season and even followed it more and I can say without a doubt that Kansas is the best team in the country. They got athleticism, experience, great front court, great back court, great coaching and a storied history. Granted they got put into the toughest bracket by far but then again you got to beat the best to be considered the best.

Kansas will win it all. Throw your defaulted mortgage on it.

No comments: