SportsCrack Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

I HOPE THIS HAPPENS TO STEPHEN STRASBURG AT THE TED TONIGHT



Yep. I want to see the kid fall flat on his face. You know why? Because I root for the Atlanta Braves. Not the Washington Nationals. I'm not going to make it to The Ted tonight but I've already asked some of my friends whom are Braves fans in attendance to please not cheer for Strasburg when he is introduced or whenever he strikes out a Braves hitter. Atlanta fans can be strange. They are almost too nice. They gave Cal Ripken Jr. a standing ovation when he hit a home run during his final season. I know because I was there wearing a Ripken jersey. I guess it's a respect thing with Ripken but I was taught not to cheer for the other team because you know...you want your team to win. I have this deep fear that "Braves fans" will stand up and cheer for the kid if he strikes out Prado to start off the game. Please don't. Cheer for the Braves. Nobody else. If you are going to be fair weather you might as well be it for your home team.

Prediction: Braves 6 Nationals 2...Strasburg out after the 6th inning for his second loss of his career.

Video HT: Extra Mustard. By the way that chick took it like a champ. She didn't cry or pout like some Italian soccer player. She got up and dusted herself off and laughed. Bravo. Now go get em champ!

No comments: