SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

NOTRE DAME TO PLAY TEXAS IN HOME AND HOME STARTING IN 2015



This will put a smile on your face if you are a college football fan. I just got word that college football powerhouses Notre Dame and Texas will meet in 2015 and 2016 for a little recreational football. ND and Texas probably have the two biggest fan bases and both programs can benefit greatly in each other in terms of $$$$$ by scheduling these games more often.

This will just add another game to my college football bucket list. I got to eventually get out and see the Red River Shootout and also see a Michigan-Ohio State battle. Last year I saw Notre Dame-USC. I've seen Notre Dame-Michigan and I've seen Georgia-Georgia Tech. I already have plans in 2012 to go see the Catholics vs Convicts rematch in Chicago and also see Notre Dame in Dublin, Ireland against Navy. I still have never been to the World's Largest Cocktail Party in Jacksonville. Come to think of it I've missed out on some great college football action. What other battles would you recommend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Backyard Brawl in Morgantown.