SportsCrack Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Way to blow another one NCAA...

Image courtesy of John Bazemore - AP
I guess we won't be seeing any of this at noon on Saturday.

Here's a link to Tim Tucker's UGA Beat Blog on the AJC regarding the NCAA rejecting UGA's appeal of A.J. Green's case. The phrase "I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" has never applied so much in my life. Well maybe that statement is completely true but still, anyone who can honestly say the NCAA is fair and is there to "protect student athletes" can honestly kiss my @$$. Yeah, I said it, the NCAA sucks. Marcel Dareus of Alabama gets two games for $1,800 in benefits, A.J. Green of Georgia gets 4 games for selling personal property for $1,000, then donating that $1,000 to charity BEFORE an NCAA penalty is even talked about.

Enough said...




No comments: