SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

127 HOURS LOOKS GREAT BUT WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT COME TO ATLANTA?



I've been frantically looking all over the internet trying to find out when the newest Danny Boyle flick hits Atlanta theaters and I've had no luck. Can somebody please find out for me? The true story about Aron Ralston getting trapped under a boulder and somehow surviving by unimaginable ways is sure to be a great movie with director Boyle putting his touches on it. Some of my favorite movies include 28 Days Later, Trainspotting, and Slumdog Millionaire so you know Boyle will do a kickass job on this one. So somebody help a brother out. I'm not an idiot but for some reason this movie was released back in September or some shit and I can't find it playing anywhere.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://entertainment.accessatlanta.com/movies/show/261885-127-hours

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

You the man Jon!