SportsCrack Blog

Saturday, December 04, 2010

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS


OREGON (-17) AT OREGON STATE
I know it's the Civil War game and all but I don't see the Beavers hanging with the Ducks. In fact I think it's a blowout. Lamichael James goes for over 150 and the game is over by halftime.
Prediction: Scoregon 35 Beavers 14

AUBURN AT SOUTH CAROLINA (+5)
This is going to be a battle. A knockout drag out battle. It will come down to whoever has the ball last. Marcus Lattimore will come up huge for the Cocks and keep them in the game. In fact I think they will be leading late. But in the end Cam Newton will be too much and Auburn survives. Barely.
Prediction: Auburn 28 South Carolina 25

FLORIDA STATE (+4.5) AT VIRGINIA TECH
Just going on gut feeling here. I think we see the best performance from the Seminoles all season.
Prediction: FSU 24 Virginia Tech 17

NEBRASKA AT OKLAHOMA (-4)
Sooners in a blowout. No, not really but I think they got the better team right now. Landry Jones is going to throw for a ton of yards and minimum 3 TDs.
Prediction: Oklahoma 35 Nebraska 23

No comments: