SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Rob Neyer is leaving ESPN

For those avid baseball fans like Matt and I, getting to know Rob Neyer through his rants and raves on ESPN.com, particularly his blog SweetSpot, since 1996 has been an absolute pleasure. I've spent countless hours over the last 27 years being in love with the game and desperately praying that baseball would always be a part of me and I would always be a part of it. I owe a lot of that to dedicated people like Mr. Neyer who have tirelessly worked to come up with stories, facts, figures, portrayals, and predictions regarding the game that has become so much a part of me. To all of the other sports bloggers, sports writers, and sports reporters, we here at SportsCrack may think we're better than you, but your work is appreciated and truly keeps us going. Thanks Rob, for all you've done for baseball, for all you've done for ESPN, and for all you've done for me over the last 15 years!

No comments: