SportsCrack Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Great March Madness Moments in Legos



Tauntr.com had this rather brilliant recreation of March Madness moments lego-lized. I watched the "Fab 5" documentary on ESPN last night and seeing Chris Webber call the time out still makes me laugh. The guy would talk so much shit to opponents but when he failed he would just cower and not answer questions. Personally I had no problem with the Fab 5 even though they were a Michigan team. I generally liked Jalen Rose because he had a swagger and I thought the Fab 5 was great for college basketball. It's just too bad Chris Webber fucked it all up for them on the court with the idiotic timeout and off by taking money (over $250,000) and still won't answer questions or apologize for what he did. For a big man C-Webb looked like a little bitch the way he came off in the documentary. Maybe in 2013 when he is reinstated by the NCAA he will man up and admit he fucked up.

No comments: