SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hope Solo Song by Huey Mack



Seriously where is the Alex Morgan love? If you are Hope Solo you embrace this song by Huey Mack. Because make no mistake the US Women's Soccer Teams 15 minutes of fame runs out this weekend. I mean I've pretty much avoided talking about them and the way they choked against Japan in the Final. So now you got to use what God gave you Hope Solo. Nobody is going to be making songs for Abby Wambach even though she was the real star of the World Cup.

Next career move for Solo? Date a famous person. Then you know what's next: sex tape. It's Celebrity 101.

BTW there is no way I get this song out of my head all day.

I kind of like this Huey Mack kid. Any guy who will admit he enjoys the Natty Light is ok in my books...

No comments: