SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rob Lowe Confirms In Tweet That Peyton Manning Will Retire


Sorry Adam Schefter and Mort! you've been fucking scooped by an actor who became famous for a sex tape. Ladies and gents Mr. Rob Lowe is reporting (or tweeting) that Peyton Manning has retired.


#Colts fans, let's hope my info is wrong. Don't like being wrong, but this time... I'm hoping #NFL #Manning
2 hours ago

RobLowe Rob Lowe
@richeisen My people are saying Manning will retire today. What do you hear? #NFL
2 hours ago
»

RobLowe Rob Lowe
Hearing my fave, #18 Peyton Manning will not return to #NFL. Wow. #Colts


This comes as no surprise. I've been saying for months that Manning would never play again. The guy has had 3 neck surgeries. One awkward hit and he could become as worthless as Matt Ryan in the playoffs. Don't feel bad for ole Peyton. He got himself a ring and hundreds of millions in the bank. Now if brother Eli gets another ring I will feel kinda bad for Peyton. It would suck to know your little brother with much less talent won twice as many Super Bowls as yourself. Just ask Cooper.

No comments: