SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Cassanova McKinzy Picked Auburn Because They Have A Chick-Fil-A On Campus



Typical SEC football decision for a recruit. Forget about the dorms or the education or the girls. Nope for LB Cassanova McKinzy the reason why he picked Auburn over Clemson was because they had a Chick-Fil-A on campus. And while I will fully admit Chick-Fil-A is the shit and I pretty much eat there every other day I'm not sure if I'm going to pick a school because they have one on location. Nope. My choice would have been determined by the watering hole. Got to keep your priorities straight or you will end up like Deontay Greenberry and wake up this morning and realize you decided to play football at fucking Houston.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auburn's Chick-Ful-A also serves Kool-Aid, watermelon, and corn bread... I could go on but it's just be too easy