SportsCrack Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

Congrats to the San Francisco Giants



Seriously how do you take a third strike right down the middle to end the game?  Come on Miggy.  I thought you were the greatest player ever to win the Triple Crown?  Sick pitch by Sergio Romo to give the SF Giants their 2nd World Series title in 3 years.  M-V-Panda took home the hardware after his 3 bombs in Game 1.  I thought the Giants would win in 5 games but clearly I was wrong.  The Tigers just couldn't hit their pitching and the Giants finished off the sweep rather easily.  To be honest I didn't watch more than 20 minutes of the World Series.  I love playing baseball but once my Orioles and Braves are out of it I just can't make myself watch it.

Anyways congrats to the Giants.  They deserved it.  And as long as the Yankees don't win a nation can rejoice.

No comments: