SportsCrack Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

BOSTON TAKES 2-0 WORLD SERIES LEAD
The Red Sox look unstoppable right now but you know what, I'm not going to let that bother me. Sure, I hate the Red Sox and their fans and I am sick and tired of ESPN kissing their ass every chance they get. But you know what, there are more important things to worry about than a little baseball game played between millionaires who bang more chicks in one travel week than most normal people do in their whole life time.

Actually, no there isn't.

You ever wonder if Matsuzaka(who has blown by the way) and Okajima bang the same chicks on the road and scream "Bonzai" right before they Jackson Pollack a lucky lassie? Okay, maybe it's just me. Or does Dustin Pedroia only date supermodels because they make him feel like a little kid all over again?

I don't know where I'm going with this post, but I figured I would give you guys some eye candy for having to read it. Don't say I never do anything for you...

Consider this a peace offering Boston fans.

No comments: