SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

EDDIE VEDDER IS BACK
It has been too damn long since I've heard the sweet voice of Eddie Vedder. Here is his latest song, Hard Sun, from the motion picture Into the Wild.

Vedder did the complete motion picture soundtrack for the film which is out in theaters. The film is based upon the book Into the Wild, a story about Christopher McCandless who graduates Emory University and decides to travel to Alaska. In doing so he gives up a life of material worth to travel and see the world through the eyes of the lonely wilderness.

It's great to hear Vedder. I used to listen to all of his acoustic bootleg cds back in high school and this album reminds me of those days when I could actually grow my hair out and get drunk off a 6 pack.

You can listen to more songs on the album and order it by clicking this link.

I can't stop listening to the song Society, in fact I put it as my profile song on Myspace if you want to listen to it.

No comments: