SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LOOKING TO BUY YOUR FAVORITE COLLEGE OR PRO TEAM HELMET?

If you are in the market to buy your favorite College or NFL football helmet whether it is authentic, replica or mini let me know. I can give you basically wholesale prices on the football helmets and remember that no true tailgate or football party is complete without at least a display of your favorite team's football helmet...and at least 4 cases of light beer to go along with it.

I will be launching a website soon selling football helmets that range from the early 1950's to the present. So whether you are looking for the specific helmet that Herschel Walker wore during his freshman season at Georgia or looking for the latest proline authentic helmet that the Notre Dame football players wear when coming out of the tunnel you won't be disappointed.

I will beat anybody's advertised prices.

For instance if you want to buy an authentic Joe Namath Alabama Crimson Tide helmet that retails for as much as $200 in some places I can get it for you at $140 total with free shipping.


Whether it be pro or college I can get them all. Most mini helmets sell for anywhere from $25-30 online or at retail locations but I can get them to you for $20.

Feel free to email me at matt@sportscrack.com if you need a quote on a helmet you are looking for. I will do my best to get them to you in a timely manner at a fraction of the price you would pay elsewhere.

For instance this Notre Dame authentic helmet retails for as much as $320 in some places but I can sell it to you for as little as $160. All you have to do is email me at matt@sportscrack.com and tell me which specific college or NFL helmet you are looking for and I will get it to you for basically wholesale pricing.

No comments: