SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PHIL FULMER IS NO LONGER WELCOMED IN KNOXVILLE


LoserswithSocks has this great picture of the Rock that sits on the University of Tennessee campus right next to the athletic center where all the football players study. This should do wonders for their recruiting...

Fulmer: "Son, we would love to have you here to enjoy our redneck anthem and our beautiful women while you play in front of 100,000 plus of the best fans in the world."

Recruit: "Sounds great Fat Phil, can I please have a bite of my sandwich now?"

Fulmer: "Oh yeah, sorry, I get hungry when I recruit. Actually I get hungry when I breathe. Let me show you our Athletic Center and our lovely rock of unification!"

Recruit: "Oh, you talking about that one over there?"

Fulmer: "Motherfucker! Best fans my ass!"

No comments: