SportsCrack Blog

Friday, December 05, 2008

DREADLOCK TAC-KLE!


Rutger's Jordan Brooks might want to get those dreadlocks cut off. Honestly I don't know why more football players don't make these kind of tackles. Isn't the dreadlocks considered part of the uniform nowadays so it's not a penalty if you grab them?

I once had dreadlocks but then I decided I needed to clean it up because of the excessive dingleberrys.

With Rutgers beating the shit out of Louisville last night it pretty much secured a bowl game for Notre Dame in the lovely Texas Bowl against the Rice Owls. Can't wait to watch that on the NFL Network! And yes, I am scared of Rice.

2 comments:

Mac G said...

Can I get you some Soy sauce for the Rice bowl victory dinner?

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

No Rice for ND...Hawaii here they come!