SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

FEAR THE BIRDMAN


I'm going to sound like such a hypocrite but I'm really into these NBA Playoffs this year. And most of that has to do with "The Birdman" Chris Anderson. The Birdman was suspended last season for "drugs of abuse" as defined by the NBA which means he is probably a cokehead. I mean look at the way the guy plays. He is running around, waving his arms up and down like a bird. The guy must thinks cocaine is a hell of a drug. But that is besides the point. He can jump with the best of them and he is helping the Denver Nuggets (along with Chauncey Billups who has been destroying Chris Paul so far) take an early 2-0 series lead against the Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets.

Most people get into the NBA playoffs because of Kobe, Lebron, Dwayne, or their favorite team is in it. Not me. I love to see The Birdman run around and jump at anything that ball fakes. Plus that European mohawk he is rocking right now is pretty sick.

No comments: