SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, November 05, 2009

MUST SEE TV: THE LEAGUE ON FX


The League on FX - Exclusive Clip - The Birthday Song - The most popular videos are here

I watched the series premiere last night of "The League" on FX Channel and I admit I haven't laughed so hard since I watched the latest "Curb Your Enthusiasm" on Monday night. "The League" is hysterical and worth the time. It comes on tonight on the FX Channel at 10:30, right after "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." The show follows the lives of friends who are in a fantasy football league together. The cast is great and the writing as far as the pilot goes was outstanding. If you are a fan of Curb or Kenny Powers then I'm pretty sure you will enjoy "The League." Give it a shot tonight. If you don't enjoy it then clearly you are a communist who can't enjoy humor of any kind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not laughed like that in a while - mucho funny

Ethan said...

And now you are just another anonymous tough talker that roams the internet...

Anonymous said...

I'm in NYC if u wanna meet up tough guy

Anonymous said...

You just proved his point