SportsCrack Blog

Friday, July 08, 2011

Friday Funbags



I'm thinking the above picture gets the NFL Lockout over with. Friday Funbags is back for another edition. This week the submissions were pretty weak. I don't know if it's the heat of the summer and some of you are fading faster than the Baltimore Orioles but I really need y'all to step up your game and start playing like the Atlanta Bravos. I know it's fucking hot as shit and life is miserable but funbags make everything better. So please send in some more pics. I want tailgate pics too. You aren't just doing it for yourself or me. You are doing it for mankind and future generations. You can set the example. Now go out there and kick some funbags!




1 comment:

Brandonsldm said...

Prices range from $29.99 to $61.99 depending on the size. It was halfway along the route, bordered on two sides by water, surrounded by fragrant meadow, with several reasonably-sized trees and a fallen crack willow at its heart. Several restaurants in the village offer numerous choices for your mountain climbing fuel, and nothing washes down a Greek pizza like a bottle of Mythos beer.