SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2011

A Behind The Scenes Look Into Notre Dame Football Includes Victory Crab Legs



I think I may want to change my thinking about college football players getting paid. Well at least at Notre Dame.

Holy shit these guys at Notre Dame have the life! Video games, massage tables, ping pong, and food for days including victory crab legs. Yeah I can see why Notre Dame does so well in recruiting even when they aren't meeting expectations on the field. With tuition, room and board, free clothes, and all the state of the art facilities and athletic trainers available Notre Dame football players are getting at least $100,000 a year in free perks to play football in college.

If I'm Keith Marshall, Gunner Kiel, Shaq Thompson and Arik Armstead I've already made up my mind after visiting the "Gug" and seeing how well the players are treated and trained. If I'm not being blunt enough I'm basically shouting "GO TO ND WHERE YOU WILL GET A DEGREE AND LIVE LIKE KINGS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS!" There is that good enough?

1 comment:

Zach said...

I myself am torn on the issue because I don't agree with their jerseys being sold, but at the same time like you see in this video, universities don't make life too hard on these student-athletes, especially in the revenue sports.