Every week this season I will be releasing the SportsCrack top 10 teams along with our Heisman Trophy front runners. Be sure to add how much you agree with me in the comments.
1. Alabama - Yes I know they got out gained and pushed around at times by an average Hokies team but they are still the two-time returning National Champs.
2. South Carolina - They looked awesome even with Clowney shitting the bed in the opener vs North Carolina. Huge game this week vs Georgia in Athens.
3. Clemson - The Tigers beat a very good Georgia team. With Tajh Boyd they can beat anybody.
4. Oregon - The stat sheet they put up vs Nicholls State is ludicrous.
5. Stanford - They didn't play. Too busy watching Revenge of the Nerds.
6. LSU - I will be the first to admit I wasn't sure if Les Miles and the gang had it in them to beat TCU.
They did impressively.
7. Notre Dame - Put the cruise control on after scoring early vs Temple. Brian Kelly has no idea what Michigan football is. Awesome.
8. FSU - Jameis Winston put on a show Monday night. With him at QB the Noles can compete with anybody. Yes even SEC teams.
9. Louisville - I don't see anybody on their schedule that can beat them. Granted they don't play anybody.
10. Ohio State - Their defense still looks very suspect. Luckily for Urban none of his players were named suspects by the Columbus PD. Not this week at least.
Top 5 Heisman Front Runners
1. Jameis Winston, FSU - Nobody was more impressive this weekend. 25-for-27 with 5 TDs overall. Flat out stud.
2. Tajh Boyd, Clemson - Made every big play vs Georgia in an "upset" win.
3. Marcus Mariota, Oregon - Deadly for Scoregon again.
4. Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville - If I had the 1st pick in the NFL Draft I'm taking Bridgewater over Clowney.
5. Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M; Todd Gurley, Georgia - I couldn't pick one over the other. Gurley is the best back in the nation. No question about that. Manziel is of course the reigning Heisman winner.