SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I HAVE A NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR CHRIS BERMAN


Hey, we have all been there is what I'm thinking. Someone fucks up and it screws up everything. Some call it premature ejaculation but I like to call it an early Christmas present. And God knows I like to give out "a lot" of early XMas presents.

Seriously could you imagine Berman in a Whoppers Freakout commercial? There would be more curse words thrown out than Coach K at a ref during the North Carolina game.

The video is from eight years ago but somehow, someway it managed to find it's way in our hearts and minds forever. Now if only we can get the Dana Jacobson video we are set for years.

Big ass Video HT: Deadspin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been in that situation before and it's plan annoying, it throws you off and it sucks. I'm glad Chris Beerman went off it shows he cares about his job and wants to produce a good segment with his name of it.