SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

SO NOW THE O'S WANT TO RESIGN BEDARD?

This ass backwards franchise known as the Baltimore Orioles is giving me a serious case of migraines with them now reaching out to Erik Bedard in hopes of resigning him. Are you effing kidding me? Could they have not figured out a long time ago before fielding offers for him for months now that he wasn't going to resign with them unless they are competitive? I don't know why I put myself through this but since today is my birthday I wish Peter Angelos would magically disappear. It would be the best birthday present ever. Then I would go ahead and make the trade of Bedard to the M's for Adam Jones, George Sherrill, Chris Tillman, and Carlos Triunfel. Then I would trade Brian Roberts to the Cubs for Sean Gallagher and Felix Pie. It almost makes too much sense!

Rebuild you idiots!

This calls for a beer, happy January 31st people, the day Angelos left Baltimore...
I have an Irish accent when I drink too much in case you were wondering.

No comments: