SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TOM BRADY CAUGHT FAKING INJURY, HANGING OUT WITH GISELLE'S EX

According to PAGE 6 Tom Brady was spotted last night at a New York club without his cast(whom I presumed was tired after being used and abused as a sex toy for Giselle, lucky cast son of a bitch!). Apparently Brady is faking the injury like I proclaimed earlier today in order to toy with all the psycho New Yorkers out there who wet their diapers as soon as somebody questions Jeter's manhood. Has Brady not learned anything from Tony Romo in the art of staying out of the spotlight with hot broads these days. And what is up with this little tidbit from Page 6:

The football star appeared to be in no pain as he sat on the top of the seats of the front booth with Gisele’s ex Leonardo DiCaprio, actors Lukas Haas and James DeBello, and a group of pretty girls.


I know DiCaprio is a big star and all but there is no way in fucking hell I would be sitting down chit chatting with my current girlfriends ex-boyfriend. Call it lack of self confidence or whatever but I don't think I could handle the idea of some other dude who has already nailed my girlfriend all across the world in the past by talking and being friendly with him. Especially if I am a Super Bowl winning QB, 3 none the less with looks that get girls wet just by the mention of my name. Brady needs to tighten his shit up. No need for Leo and Giselle to be mingling. They are not friends Tom. They used to be fuck buddies while doing lines of blow off each others privates.

Don't be surprised if Brady dumps Giselle after the Super Bowl and goes on an all-time crazy fuck rampage that hasn't been seen since Jim Morrison ditched Pamela Courson way back in the day.

No comments: