SportsCrack Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY: THE KIDS IN THE HALL ARE BACK!



Some of you may be too young to remember "The Kids in the Hall" and for this I apologize for your parents. They clearly neglected you and you should just go ahead and cut your losses. For those of you who do remember watching "The Kids" on HBO and/or Comedy Central will be absolutely ecstatic to know that they return next Friday on IFC. I think it stands for Idaho Fried Chicken. You might want to look it up. In all seriousness you owe it to yourself and your family and friends to watch "Death Comes To Town" if you like to laugh. If you have Netflix you should check out "Brain Candy." Hysterical movie from the mid 90's that I think only me and my college roommates watched in the continental USA. It just goes to show you how fucking stupid us 'Mericans can me when it comes to entertainment. People will go out in mindless flocks to see Adam Sandler's latest piece of shit (yes, I am Sandler fan from his CD's and early movies) but they won't support the Canadian Kids. Listen, I get it. Canadians can be scary. But they can also be very funny and they speak English. Eh!

Watch it! Don't make me smack you around...


Oh jeez...love chicken.

No comments: