SportsCrack Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Stokesypants... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY!

Yes, this blog is a sports blog, but every once in a while you are inspired and you have to share. A cheap promotion, maybe, a shameless promotion, definitely, but my boys deserve some props. Atlanta's own Stokeswood has been tearing it up in Atlanta for a few years now and while they are now tearing down Miami on a monthly basis, New York every once in a while, and the rest of the globe soon enough, Ole Stokesypants is stopping by their hometown of Newnan to do a show at the Brickhouse on Friday night. Anyone who reads this blog knows I have no shame in plugging whatever I damn well please so if you are into great music and want to have a great time in the Atlanta area, come check out Stokeswood Friday night. Trust me, it'll be well worth the drive and you can even poke fun at my "ridiculous" college picks to my face.

Until Friday, check out Stokeswood online at stokeswood.net, on iTunes, and soon to be in your hearts. Check out a couple previews of the guys rocking out, don't know about you, but my fist is pumping as you're reading this...





4 comments:

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Wow I didn't realize we were doing free promotion and advertising for bands on this blog John. I expect my check within the week. Merry Christmas!

McPeters said...

I do free labor, aka don't get paid for writing, so MERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XMAS!!! :)

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

You are lucky I let you out of the cellar McPeters. Now get back in there and put the gimp suit back on.

McPeters said...

hey some ppl call this type of work slavery, or indentured servitude... eh you're right, back to the cellar now for meeeeeeeeeee, it puts the lotion on it's skin...