SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Wanted It, You Got It


Here at SportsCrack, you could say we are brash, you could say we don't care and you'd be right, but we do have some kind of heart and it shows. After numerous, okay, maybe just a few, requests for a mail bag, here it is. Email me @ mcpeters@sportscrack.com or Matt @ matt@sportscrack.com and get in our heads. We'll be doing this weekly on Thursdays and posting answers on Tuesdays. Keep it juicy and don't worry, we won't hold back.

"So, in closing, I'd like to give big ups to God, Buddha, L. Ron, whoever. Hell, maybe I just need to thank me. If there's one thing I've learned through all my adventures and conquests, it's that some people are just wired for success. I had no choice when it came to being great. I just am great. I'm not trying to sound cocky or full of myself, but Kenny Powers has a sneaking suspicion that no matter what comes his way he will always be great. Because that's just the way shit works sometimes. This has been based on a true story. The motherfuckin' end." - Kenny Powers

No comments: