SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

DAN PATRICK PICKS GIANTS ON LETTERMAN SHOW


Since he left the World Wide Leader a few months back it seems ESPN has not been the same. Haha, just kidding, nobody watches ESPN anymore right? Versus Channel has the best sports coverage and you can't beat The Best Damn Sports Show for late breaking sports insight.

So Dan Patrick now has a column in Sports Illustrated. A magazine nobody buys anymore unless a teenager buys the Swimsuit issue to have masturbatory sessions with his trusty tube sock nearby. Or if your team actually wins a championship then maybe you buy the magazine. I wouldn't know since none of my favorite teams have won a championship since coke was rocking Wall Street back in the forgettable 80's. These aren't tears of despair budding because of sports related depression right now, I just need to stop cutting these onions while typing.

This was vintage Dave Letterman. Always a step ahead and ready to land some quality jabs of jokes leaving the guest floored by their minuscule talent in comparison. Patrick never had a chance once he tried to make a golf shoe joke. People who play golf go to bed by 10 in order to wake up for their asinine 7 am tee time. They don't watch Letterman because it's past their bedtime.

I'm starting to side with Patrick on the Giants pick. At least I know for sure I'm taking the Giants with the points. The current spread of 12 is way too high right now. The Patriots haven't covered in a long time, I think something like once in their last 9 I believe. Screw it, I'm picking the Giants as the dog. If Patrick thinks they can win then that is good enough for me. The guy worked for ESPN so he must know everything about sports. It looks like the Giants are the Sportscrack nation's favorite too. Great minds think alike.

Video HT: Awful Announcing-a great blog by the way.

No comments: