SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE'S POON SCHEDULE


Our buddy Pooner over at Poon of the SEC alerted me to his new Alabama Crimson Tide football schedule. As you can see in the picture above Nick Saban's crew should be quite titillating with a schedule that starts off with a game against a spanky/spunky Clemson squad in Atlanta. Poon of the SEC is trying to gather all of the terrific SEC poon out there to make schedules for their respective teams and not just BAMA poon. So if you have some good SEC Poon pictures be sure to send them to him but of course you might want to send them to me first so I can make sure they are worthy. Duty calls people and I consider myself an expert in the SEC Poon living down here in Atlanta.

Trust me, I have seen plenty of potential from schools such as Georgia, Florida, and Auburn. So don't let this BAMA poon be the only one...she says pretty please...

HT: Poon of the SEC

1 comment:

Justin McCarthy said...

Why stop at the SEC? Lets hit up all the sites that handle each conference and see what can be brought... shit, someone could make a Poon of the BCS book or something for 2008 football schedules. You could sell. Fortunes made - retire well!!! Just put a thank you in the book for me :)