SportsCrack Blog

Monday, July 07, 2008

ANA IVANOVIC'S FHM PHOTOS

Okay, I admit that I watched the mens, or shall I say gentlemens, Wimbledon final yesterday and was enthralled with it enough to keep flipping back to it once the Orioles game started. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are both champions and played an unbelievable final in what should help tennis popularity in Europe. Remember that Federer and Nadal never come to the States except for the US Open and the Key Biscayne tournament so there is little reason to get excited for tennis unless those guys are in your tournament for the non-tennis lovers. But as much as I enjoyed watching the Wimbledon finals yesterday I quickly forgot how much more I enjoy watching the women's side of the game because of pictures like these of Ana Ivanovic from the UK's version of FHM...


I'm a little disappointed she didn't show some more skin but you can view the whole photo gallery at FanIQ.

No comments: