SportsCrack Blog

Monday, August 04, 2008

NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL ENJOYS DAS BOOT


The Big Lead has pictures of the annual "Beer Olympics" in the Notre Dame hockey house. Partaking in the event while representing the football team with some sweet cherry red athletic jackets were James Aldridge, Armando Allen, Brian Smith and Jimmy Clausen. And before everybody gets all high and mighty about college athletes drinking remember that 99.9% of students drink. The .1% is Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer's daughter. Meyer told me this and I trust everything that comes out of his angel mouth. Now excuse me while I go wipe the sarcasm off my ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now would be a good time to kick you in the nuts.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

with your walkie talkie little guy?