SportsCrack Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

URBAN MEYER PUTS GAG ORDER ON GATORS


As a college football fan and as a Georgia resident I loved seeing last year's celebration penalty in the World's Largest Cocktail Party. A lot of what makes college football so much better than the NFL in my opinion is that fans get into it more and the game has a lot of emotion in it which can cause upsets and eventually riots. Georgia for too long had played with their tails tucked in between their legs against the Gators ever since Spurrier was on the sidelines but last year they wagged them and let loose and it carried over into a complete ass kicking right between the greasy fingers of Urban Cryer.

Now Meyer has put on a gag order for his Florida players to not even mention last year's celebration penalty which he still has not gotten over. Well I say Fuck him because I'm going to mention it every single day this week till Georgia beats the shit out of Florida again on Saturday. Some of you may think I hate Florida but I really don't. I think they have some really good fans and a great alumni base and in fact I'm good friends with some of them. But I really despise Urban Liar. Just seeing his face makes my skin boil. As much respect as I have for Mark Richt who I believe is a deep down great person who any program would be extremely lucky to have on the other hand I think Urban is a piece of shit.

So this week I am going to be the biggest fan of Matthew Stafford, Knowshon Moreno, Rennie Curran, and all the other Dawgs who wear the red and black this week in hope that they crush and destroy the Urban Myth and his Gaytors. I want to see Florida again take a good old fashioned ass whipping by Mark Richt and his troops on Saturday because it's what Urban deserves. Gag on that douchebag Meyer.

Beat Florida shirt available here for the great price of $17

3 comments:

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Thanks, you like my jokes eh? Or is it my shitty articles?

Anonymous said...

Dear Cocksucker Loser,

So it seems Stafford, Moreno, Curran and the rest of the puppies just couldn't get it done yesterday...

The Florida Gators handed Mark Richt the ass kicking he so "rich-ly" deserved, and they did it on the scoreboard (49 - 10), not with lame gimmicks.

Here's the very worst, most embarrassing part for your bulldogs--the majority of the Georgia fans had already left the stadium before the final play of the game...! At the very least, even in stunning defeat, the Florida Gators fans stick in there until the game is over.

Go tuck your tails back between your legs, and while you're at it, get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me a turkey pot pie.

Go Gators!

Anonymous said...

You are obviosly a child so I will address you as one. First off,little boy, I have several pictures at the end of the game last year and your sorry ass fans did leave early and it was a closer game than this one was. Second of all, Florida fans crack me up when all of you talk like you actually lined up and played this past weekend. Is your life that success deprived that you have to talk about football like you were the ones who played? Gator fans have always and will always be the trash of college football and there isnt any amount of wins that would make me want to be a gaytor. GO DAWGS.